ALP International Film Festival
Annually, we host film festivals exclusively for independent filmmakers, completely free of submission fees. We extend invitations to international speakers and judges who generously share their valuable insights and expertise with independent filmmakers across various categories: Short Film, Phone-Shot Short Film, International Short Film, Music Video, Short Documentary, and Short Animation.
Guest Speaker Sessions at the 2023 ALP International Film Festival
Rules & Terms
Rules of ALP Productions Film Festival:
1. English Subtitles: All films submitted to ALP Productions Film Festival must have English subtitles if the primary language of the film is not English. This ensures accessibility and a better viewing experience for our global audience.
2. Non-Refundable Entries: Once a film is submitted, the entry fee is non-refundable. This policy helps cover the administrative costs associated with reviewing and processing submissions.
3. Final Decision by Jury Committee: The jury committee, comprised of industry professionals and experts, holds the authority to make final decisions regarding the selection of films, award winners, and other festival-related matters. Their decisions are binding and cannot be appealed.
4. Discretion in Prize Distribution: The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes if they deem the submissions do not meet the required standards or if no film stands out in a particular category. This decision ensures that only the most deserving films receive recognition.
5. Copyrights and Intellectual Property: By submitting your film, you affirm that you hold all copyrights and intellectual property rights to the work. ALP Productions Film Festival and its organizers are not liable for any copyright infringement or legal disputes arising from the submitted films.
6. Promotional Use: The festival reserves the right to utilize excerpts or segments from the submitted films for promotional purposes on the festival's website and social media accounts. This helps promote the festival and the participating filmmakers, reaching a wider audience.
We Do Not Accept:
1. Amateur Videos: The festival focuses on professional filmmaking and does not accept amateur or unpolished works.
2. Extremist or Propaganda Content: Films containing extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations are not eligible for submission. We strive to maintain a diverse and inclusive platform that promotes artistic expression.
3. Political Agenda Films: Projects promoting a specific political agenda or films heavily centered on political topics are not accepted. The festival aims to showcase a wide range of stories and perspectives but maintains a neutral stance on political matters.
4. Pornography: Films containing explicit sexual content or pornography are strictly prohibited.
5. Multiple Submissions: Directors and producers are allowed to submit more than one film in a category and can submit to multiple categories simultaneously, providing them with the opportunity to showcase their diverse body of work.